subnetting

ME dugan at passwall.com
Fri Nov 2 21:53:43 PST 2001

On Fri, 2 Nov 2001, Robert Sterler wrote:
> I have a 12 page adobe pdf document on subnetting, would those people
> who are interested contact me, look it over and give me some feedback?

Could you be more descriptive? (Some examples)

Is this a document you made and are looking for feedback on its
correctness? Its method of conveyance?

If not made by you, perhaps you have questions?

Really: purpose, reason, direction, goal, and desired outcome in teh
review.

(I figured others might ask, so I thought I would pre-ask now)

-ME