Ooooops, No authentication RH7.2

Mark Street jet at sonic.net
Sun Nov 4 09:10:58 PST 2001

Well, I found that the /etc/pam.d/login config as incorrect.  I replaced
my old login.rpmsave in its place and all authentication works fine.

I guess one of the lines in the login config for pam must have been
incorrect = no authentication,  Funny thing though.... you never can tell
with upgrades....  cross your fingers.