This penguin walks on a bed of blue screens of death!

Ron Wickersham rjw at alembic.com
Thu Oct 4 16:51:42 PDT 2001

take a look at http://www.qvwm.org/

that's the wm they used at ltsp at Linuxworld. (Linux Terminal Server Project
http://www.ltsp.org)   i think you'd like the X-term approach better than
diskless box you're using (for swap and other reasons as you've noted)...
i've got a boot rom and would be happy to discuss further with you if you
need more help.  your hardware is totally adequate for X-terms.

-ron

---snip---