Update: This penguin walks on a bed of blue screens of death!

troy fryman at sonic.net
Fri Oct 12 10:49:55 PDT 2001

What other apps cause this?
If just netscape or browsers, is it a specific page?
xfs should write out errors via syslog, though sometimes that is turned off.
My xfs config happens to be here:
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fs/config
and it contains the line:
use-syslog = on

Did you check /var/log/messages? (damn, been using <tab> completion so much
i forgot how to spell 'messages' :)

-t