mirror FTP down?

Troy Engel tengel at sonic.net
Fri Oct 19 11:33:54 PDT 2001

On Fri, Oct 19, 2001 at 10:04:02AM -0700, Dustin Mollo wrote:

> be fine here.  Are you sure your ftp client is issuing a proper email addr
> as the password?  I did notice Eric has it set so that if you enter what it

Very strange:

[root at chuckie /root]
# ncftp
NcFTP 3.0.2 (October 19, 2000) by Mike Gleason (ncftp at ncftp.com).
ncftp> show anon-password
anon-password                  root at chuckie.fluid.com
ncftp> open mirror.nblug.org
Remote host has closed the connection.                                          Sleeping 15 seconds...                                                          Interrupted.

Can you take a gander on the backend logs and see if you see anything?  Very, very weird...

-te

--
Troy Engel
GPG KeyID: DF3D5207