Rh 7.2 install=missing inbox

lynn sears lynn at itsquick.com
Mon Oct 29 08:07:32 PST 2001

  I hope this is the correct list--I installed RH 7.2 and got a couple
different modems
to go and I use netscape messenger to get mail. After setting my preferences as
both root and user and having messenger perform normally ie send and
receive, etc,,
after a reboot I am unable to open up messenger ---I get a error message
that says
"cannot open messenger default inbox does not exist you will not be able to
see new
messages".  Anyone have any ideas???  I can reboot and go back reconfig
preferences
and collect mail but it disappears on reboot and I have to go through the
whole thing
again.  I guess I could bail on netscape and use some other mail program
but I would
like to know what went wrong.  Thanks...Lynn