Hello?

ME dugan at passwall.com
Wed Sep 19 11:52:39 PDT 2001

On Wed, 19 Sep 2001, linmail wrote:
> I've received no mail from this list since joining a few days ago. Is there
> a problem maybe at one end or the other?

Actually, when there is a problem, we often have more mail. ;-)

A quiet list is a good sign to indicate that many people's linux boxes are
working fine. :-D

> If this is just a very quiet list might someone suggest a more active list
> for linux users here in Sonoma County.

All it takes is for users to propose a topic of conversation, and it often
sets the ball rolling.

Last month the meeting was cancelled due to the event on 9/11 in NYC
etc.

You have a topic you want to talk about? Bring it up!

-ME