MandrakeSecurity 7.2

Coy Thorp Coyt at mdli.com
Sun Apr 21 16:56:17 PDT 2002

Does anyone have any experience with this distribution?  I am trying to
install it on a couple of Compaq TaskSmarts (1U Linux boxen) and the install
process goes fine.  However, once installed, the units do not respond to any
sort of https query.  I know it's a combination of Apache webserver and
bastille firewall running on this machine.  If anyone can give me a sample
httpd-naat.conf file or a bastille-firewall.conf file on a machine that is
working with this distro, that would be excellent.  Also, if anyone has any
experience configuring bastille-firewall, that could be a help, too.

CoyT