next meeting

Mark Street jet at sonic.net
Fri Aug 2 12:26:25 PDT 2002

NuSphere is an IDE for php with hooks to all the popular Linux based
RDBMS.  I don't believe it is a MySQL package....

At 300 frogskins.... it ain't GPL code...

Who ever said Linux wasn't easy?????  Complete falsehood... simple as point
and click.  http://www.knoppix.org/  complete compressed 1700M of GPL
software on a 700M CD based on Debian 3 Woody, 2.4 kernel, OpenOffice 1.01
and KDE 3 with all the fixins.  Runs entirely off the CD and RAM.  No hard
disk partitioning necessary.