next meeting

Mark Street jet at sonic.net
Fri Aug 2 15:30:04 PDT 2002

Yeah, that is a problem.  I looked for the only English words I know....and
hit the link..

"This page is now also available in english"

I ran it this morning on an IBM P166 with 48M - twm window manager.. but
what the hey, P200 with 64M at SRJC computer labs..bombed text only mode on
those babies, P366 Celeron with 96M no prob, P500 in the SRJC computer lab
with ?M (plenty) - worked peachy.... and it even worked on my Compaq 1800
laptop P600 with 128M - played the opensource.ogg file too with xmms.  Nice
little ROM.

Kewl little utility to save your settings also.  We have been looking for
something like this for the Intro to UNIX courses at SRJC that we can use
in the labs.  demolinux.org is similar based on Deb 2.2 but this one takes
the cake.