next meeting

Lorie Obal lobal at cds1.net
Fri Aug 2 21:57:53 PDT 2002

On Fri, 2 Aug 2002, Dustin Mollo wrote:

> Or better yet, Lorie, you could put together a 30-45 minute talk on the
> subject to give at an upcoming meeting.  ;)

Wow! you guys must be getting REALLY desperate.  How about a talk on how
various flavors hurt their own credibility by issuing new releases that
fail where their earlier release succeeded  - and its relation to
potential business customers?

Hmmmmn.. I'm also test driving lycoris which proports to make Linux more
accessible for the desktop - as long as you don't install it on a
secondary drive .....

 -Lorie