Linux BBC..

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Thu Aug 15 20:13:40 PDT 2002

I've got about 8 Linux BBC discs that I picked up for free at LinuxWorld
today..  I'm planning on distributing them to those who would like them.  I
would like to make the next NBLUG meeting with them, but if someone would
like one sooner, please let me know..

If you don't know what I'm talking about, the Linux BBC disc is a Bootable
Business Card that contains a mini copy of Linux.  Good for a rescue disc.
This version, however, does not support ext3, the next version will (my only
complaint).

- Christopher Wagner
chrisw at pacaids.com

Packaging Aids Corporation - Information Systems
P.O. Box 9144
San Rafael, CA 94912-9144
http://www.pacaids.com/
(415) 454-4868 x116