Revolution OS showing

ME dugan at passwall.com
Wed Aug 21 10:57:36 PDT 2002

Let me get at least Dustin to come over and look at our digs. The biggest
disadvantage to having the show at SSU, is that it would be in a different
room in the library from the one we meet. The two location I write about
(the nicer LCD projector, and the one with the big HDTV) are in other
rooms and since the TV is big, cant be easily moved, and since the
projector is mounted, cannot be easily unmounted and moved.