Revolution OS showing (fwd)

Dustin Mollo dustin at sonic.net
Wed Aug 21 14:14:28 PDT 2002

I'd be willing to organize a few folks to be pointers for folks when they
get to the library in an effort to direct them to the correct room.

Any interest in a service like this, or anyone willing to help direct folks?

Mike - do you know if there are any electronic floorplans for the library?

-Dustin