NFS question..

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Mon Aug 26 10:38:16 PDT 2002

Well, I do trust the ISP we're about to switch to, but I don't trust our
current ISP..

As far as our Unixware box, I'd love to shoot this thing..  The thread
scheduling is terrible and the box doesn't allow me to properly kill defunct
processes, either (I have to reboot if I really want to kill the defunct
processes).  As soon as our database vendor announces a platform change for
Unixware (and they probably will in about a year), we'll switch to Linux.
If we switch before then, we'll have to pay a considerable amount of money.

I've decided to delay my back-up project for now..  Maybe a couple months
down the road, I will resume it.

- Christopher Wagner
chrisw at pacaids.com

Packaging Aids Corporation - Information Systems
P.O. Box 9144
San Rafael, CA 94912-9144
http://www.pacaids.com/
(415) 454-4868 x116