spam...

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Thu Dec 12 14:04:33 PST 2002

On my own mail server at home, I use tmda (http://www.tmda.net/) as an
alternative to SpamAssassin.  I find it to be *quite* effective in reducing
the amount of unwanted traffic to my inbox. :)  I wouldn't mind
participating in the talk and speaking about TMDA and it's configuration and
indeed, if needed or wanted, my experiences with SpamAssassin.  We use
SpamAssassin here at my work and it is effective, but not as effective, I
feel as TMDA.  (Though, TMDA introduces other issues).

- Christopher Wagner
chrisw at pacaids.com

Packaging Aids Corporation - Information Systems
P.O. Box 9144
San Rafael, CA 94912-9144
http://www.pacaids.com/
(415) 454-4868 x116