GTK & pkgconfig

Lorie Obal lobal at cds1.net
Mon Dec 30 22:04:40 PST 2002

Do I need ALL the files listed under gtk v2.0 in order to get pkgconfig to
run?  I'm working on a chain of events.  I wasn't able to install GPA
because I didn't have GTK 2.0 (I'm running RH 7.1).

I went to suggested URL for an update on pkgconfig - I installed
pkgconfig-0.14.0.  After that, I still can't install GPA - no GTK+ 2.0.

Do I need absolutely everything listed under ftp.org/pub/gtk/v2.0/ for my
original objective, or can I just grap a few crucial files?

-Lorie

--
Lorie Obal
lobal at cds1.net
Proudly e-mailed from open source software!