NBLUG meeting and pizza

dustin dustin at sonic.net
Tue Feb 12 17:17:15 PST 2002

On Tue, Feb 12, 2002 at 05:08:38PM -0800, Lorie Obal wrote:
> I haven't been to a meeting in a while and I was wondering if the
> proximity to Mary's pizza would affect the event in any way. Should I come
> prepared with humger and cash?

Hey Lorie,

I'd have to say no - we have never planed food around our general meetings
(InstallFests have always been an entirely different story...Hamburgers and
Linux....mmmmmmmm)

In the past, we've always tried to give the speaker of the evening as much
time as possible, and figured that since the meeting was at 7:30, that would
give people plenty of time to grab food before the meeting.

I'm, of course, open to other suggestions.  This all assumes that the
suggestions meet with O'Reilly's approval.

-Dustin