NBLUG meeting and pizza

ME dugan at passwall.com
Tue Feb 12 21:24:32 PST 2002

It would be nifty to include pictures or scans from an overhead map of the
premisis and where to find the meeting. It is not like it is out in the
front, and easy to find for new arrivals.

Something like the pix used with SSU for the InstallFest.

As for Pizza at the installfest:
Last time, I bought pizza from Mountain Mike's Pizza. If people would
prefer another vendor, we can vote on that.

 An estimate was made for each person to find out how much each could pay
(ranged from $3-5) and then what kinds of pizza topings were desired
and then I tried to buy pizza configurations such that the ratio of Pizza
was close to that of the desires of the people/number of people, and after
the pizza is purchased, the cost is divided by the people that were
willing and able to pay to see what everyone owes. (Last time I think we
were able to get 5? pieces of pizza per person for about $3.50 each but I
am not certain.)

Different pizza deals give us different deals.

Coupons are good. If you have a 2 for one from some place, we might be
able to push 10 pieces of pizza at $4/person or something.

I may get pulled into fixing something, so am willing to offer this fun
and exciting task to anyone else out there to control and enjoy.

-ME