Strange crashes that make me say "huh?"

Warren Raquel warquel at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 16 18:04:38 PST 2002

I've had similar problems before. It was actually an 800 Duron system I use
for development. It always hung whenever I would try to start X. I added
that mem=nopentium line to my bootloader to fix the AMD AGP bug and so far
haven't had a problem. I don't know if that will solve that for you, have
you tried it?