Thanks for Installfest

Lincoln Peters lincoln_peters at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 17 14:20:20 PST 2002

Normally, GNOME uses either Sawfish or Enlightenment as a window manager
(although it can use others).  Are either of them installed?  Can you open
the GNOME Control Center and find out what window manager is running?

If necessary, you could probably open the GNOME terminal (if you can get
there) and type in 'twm' and be able to manage your windows (although not
very well; twm is a very primitive window manager).  Just be sure to kill it
once you figure out the window manager that you want.