Exchange Server..

Lincoln Peters lincoln_peters at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 26 15:41:02 PST 2002

There will soon be an add-on for Evolution called Connector that allows you
to work with Exchange servers.  However, the plug-in is expected to be
proprietary and at cost, but I guess Ximian has to make money somehow.

According to www.ximian.com, Connector will be available within the first
half of 2002 and will cost $69 per license (volume licensing is available).