[NBLUG] February InstallFest Announcement

ME dugan at passwall.com
Tue Jan 15 22:03:34 PST 2002

On Tue, 15 Jan 2002, Dustin Mollo wrote:
> >> Location and Directions <<
> Parking tips from Mike & Dustin:
>
> 	http://www.nblug.org/schulz-library.gif
> 	-- Similar to the map above, but Mike has highlighted the parking
> 	areas, and also drawn a path to get to the right part of the library
> 	from Cotati Ave.
>
> 	Parking on Saturday is free.  You may park in either Lot D or Lot J.
> 	Note that any lot that is marked as residence parking is OFF LIMITS
> 	at all times unless you have a proper parking permit.

Originally, Lot D was suggested for handicapped access, but I found out
from Public safety that on Saturday and Sunday, they do not enforce the
parking permits on campus, but will enforce handicapped spots. The D lot
has Handicapped and non-Handicapped parking. If you park in D lot on
SATURDAY, make sure that the spot is not marked in some special way.

If you can find the parking spaces behind the library (west side on the
north west side of the yollow colored building in the above URL) there are
some handicapped spots that are a bit closer than those in the D lot.

Again, permits are not needed on Saturday and Sunday according to Public
Saftey on campus, but time limit parking spots, fire lanes, and
handicapped are checked 24/7.

-ME