One word: WOW!

troy fryman at sonic.net
Thu Jul 4 16:59:09 PDT 2002

On Thu, Jul 04, 2002 at 09:09:57AM -0700, Andru Luvisi wrote:
> The article does not mention any Linux related products or services, only
> that they plan to exhibit their Windows XP embedded technology.  Perhaps
> exhibitors should be required to demonstrate products or services that are
> Linux related?
>
> I can't imagine Microsoft allowing Red Hat to have a booth at an ASP
> developers conference, for example.

bingo.
M$ can dish it out, but they can't take it.  I saw this linked from
LinuxToday about a week ago:

	http://www.itworld.com/Comp/2362/020625mssoftside/

	"Michael Doerner, owner of BayPC Consulting, was an exhibitor at a
	jointly sponsored Microsoft and Telecom Business Club event in the town
	on June 13. He was surprised on returning to his stand in the afternoon,
	having set it up earlier in the day, to find that newspaper clippings
	relating to Linux had been removed from display."

-ta