Perlmongers?

Kevin Bingham kevin at oreilly.com
Thu Jul 25 07:49:26 PDT 2002

 > keeping a low profile.
Have we ever been high profile? If you want high profile, try out the NoCat
group (http://nocat.net). *grin*

Thanks for the reminder to the group Sebastian. The next meeting will be
next Tuesday. I'll send out a reminder notice on Monday.

And remember, if Happy Fun Ball begins to smoke, get away immediately. Seek
shelter and cover head.

Kudos!
-Kevin

PS: For those Saturday Night Live commercial parody deprived:
http://www.google.com/search?q=happy+fun+ball