RFC help

error error at sonic.net
Mon Jun 3 04:03:54 PDT 2002

Hello all,

I am currently fed up with my dsl speed.

So it started my creative wheels a turning and I decided to come up with
an RFC of a joking nature.

I was wondering if anyone on the list has written an RFC of any type.

Also I wanted to ask for input on the RFC assuming there is any interest
in doing so.

The RFC is going to be for "Encapsulated Engraved Rock Passing Protocol"
or "EERPP" for short.

This is a joke about  (but not limited to) speed, flexibility and
technological implementations.

A sample of my RFC:

Serves as a good speed bench mark test.
For instance one can say "My dsl is so slow it would be faster to use
EERPP, even via the public transport encapsulated method."

The MTU depends on the area of the rock.
Larger capacity packets require stronger human repeaters.

I appreciate any comments on this.

-
Jake