ISO images at the Meeting on the 11th

ME dugan at passwall.com
Fri Jun 7 10:35:26 PDT 2002

Welcome! We have a Linux installfest at SSU. If you want to hang out and
socialize in a rather informal setting, come on in!

Information about where the installfest can be found (maps etc) are here
(second section ion news)

http://www.nblug.org/gen_news.cgi?range=0,5

If you want to bring a friend to help them have it installed:
http://www.nblug.org/installfest/

Happy to have you aboard!
-ME