Hardening linux [howto?]

error error at sonic.net
Fri Jun 14 02:54:20 PDT 2002

Thanks,

I never sent that announcement to the list, I have been meaning to do it
for quite some time. I will one of these days.

I am from Santa Rosa, and you?

I have attended a few meetings and I have been on the list before.

You can find more about me at either http://www.sonic.net/~error or at
lostinthenoise.net or a few other sites if you just search hard :)

-
Jake