Linux Consultant Teaches Secretaries to Kill

Brad Cox brad at linuxbofh.com
Mon Mar 11 12:04:01 PST 2002

This is a great story:

http://www.uniqsys.com/news/killersecretaries.html

ObQuote: The partners and employees of a Detroit-area law firm
 recently wired with thin clients running on a Linux server are
 pleased with the system's performance--and with the amount of time
 and money saved in its implementation, said a partner at the law
 practice of Cummings, McClorey, Davis and Acho.

Brad Cox		brad at linuxbofh.com
Key fingerprint = E741 589E 4A43 DA89 C5AA  B9A3 7E44 18BB C16B F62D
You're not my type.  For that matter, you're not even my species!!!