Wireless and OpenBSD

Andrew argonaut at softhome.net
Tue Mar 19 20:24:13 PST 2002

A quick Google search for [openbsd wireless] turned up about
18,000 hits, so yes, it looks like it can be done. I didn't
really look through that list much, but I'm sure that somewhere
in there is a decent HOWTO. One page you'll probably want to have
a look at, though, once you've got your devices talking is:

http://rt.fm/~jcs/ipsec_wep.html

It's a quick HOWTO on replacing WEP with IPSec on OBSD.

A.