Freebies

Bryce Hardy brycehdy at sonic.net
Sat May 4 09:38:01 PDT 2002

If anyone's interested in some just- and recently- deprecated distros I have
SuSE 7.3 Personal and Mandrake 8.0 Standard that I'll send out to whoever
emails me first. I just installed the new SuSE 8.0 Pro and it seems to be
working well.

As far as I know, there's no legal or moral problem giving them away to
someone, but if I'm wrong feel free to enlighten me. Let me know which one
you're interested in and I'll just send it out to you.

Both are the 3-disk versions, and both come with the manuals. The Mandrake is
also in the original box.

--
Bryce Hardy (Santa Rosa, CA)
brycehdy at sonic.net