Meeting

Mark K. Kim markslist at cbreak.org
Wed May 15 21:27:46 PDT 2002

On Tue, 14 May 2002, ME wrote:

> This is not something new. Bill (LUGOD) stepped down as president to allow
> Pete (LUGOD) to take over. This was not due to lack of popularity, but
> lack of time, and energy to keep going! (It can become a thankless job as
> a temporal vortex - no matter how much you do, you can do sooooo much more
> to make it even better!)

Actually, Pete was the original president and Bill the original VP.  Pete
stepped down and Bill took over a while back, then Bill stepped down and
Pete took over again...

But now we're off topic...  (I guess "We" really means "I" in this
sentence.)

-Mark (planning to attend NBLUG meeting *one* of these days...)

--
Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/