Introduction / Offer for help

Murry Shohat murry at sonic.net
Mon May 20 09:33:40 PDT 2002

Hey, guys, I think Rick Lehrbaum and myself would be happy to speak at an NBLUG meeting. Bill
arranged this for LUGOD tonite. Any interest for a future date? Rick and I founded the Embedded
Linux Consortium and Rick is the exec editor (and owner) of DesktopLinux.com and LinuxDevices.com

Murry Shohat (who lives and works in Santa Rosa.)

--
Murry Shohat    Executive Director
e-mail:  murry at embedded-linux.org
Voice: 707.576.0115       FAX: 707.576.1944