Place at the meeting

ME dugan at passwall.com
Sun Nov 10 11:43:14 PST 2002

John Kohler said:
> Can I reserve a spot at the meeting next wednesday?  I'd like to hear
> the talk, and then get up to thank all those folks at NBLUG who have
> helped me with linux on my hp laptop.

Eric is the guy you will want to talk to about this, but we are a bit
informal, so at the end or beginning, you may hear him orsomeone else say
something like, "Is there anything else?" or "any qwuestions?" and you and
raise your hand and say what you want. (NOTE: many subscribers dont attend
meetings in person on a regular basis and some who participate on the list
actually have moved away but still help out. :-)

> I understand that the meeting may be crowded since publicity has gone
> out on CNET.

It very well could be. Busy meetings are good. :-D

> Is there a map to the new location of O'Reilly Publishing?

How about this?

<a
href="http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=1005+Gravenstein+Highway+North&csz=Sebastapol%2C+CA&Country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map">http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=1005+Gravenstein+Highway+North&csz=Sebastapol%2C+CA&Country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map</a>
URL may be wrapped. It was encoded in HTML as a link to decrease the risk
of this for html aware mail clients.

Enjoy!

-ME

decode: http://www.ebb.org/ungeek/