GPG keys and removable media

ME dugan at passwall.com
Thu Nov 14 18:53:16 PST 2002

GNUPG v 1.0.7

Dont forget what I said at the meeting:
if you upgrade to v 1.0.7 from 1.0.6 or earlier, I think you are forced to
review the trust for each key on your keyring.

Also, a new level of trust can be assigned as needed: "Ultimate"

There are other changes too, check ther changelog. BTW, I am running
Debian. :-)

(Of course, in this case, I think I installed via src compiled package.)

Enjoy! :-)