A few redhat pics

Mark H. Linford public at marklinford.com
Fri Nov 15 13:51:25 PST 2002

In Eric's Defense, yes, he does have a Windows box, but it's for show
only. This way, we can convince our boss that, yes, we do have Windows
machines. However, rest assured that no actual work in done on them. If
we did have to do actual work on the windows boxes then, well, we
wouldn't get any work done ... :)

Mark