present efforts on my HP laptop

John Kohler jkohler2 at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 15 17:44:30 PST 2002

Hello ME,
Thanks for the suggestion.  Since my last message, I have found that
this laptop has the latest version available from HP (telephone tech
support who only do windows). It is
KA.M1.20   and a new one may not be out for 6 months or more.

Nonethe less, your suggestions are helpful and I will save them.

John