Sharp Zaurus SL-5500 for $249

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sun Nov 24 14:34:21 PST 2002

Hopefully Sharp doesn't attack me with the DMCA for posting this.
It was set as the topic for the #zaurus IRC channel on FreeNode, though,
so I consider it fair game :^)

Apparently as part of some Comdex deal, the Sharp Zaurus SL-5500
(the current model here in the US) is being sold for $249.

The deal is only good until the 27th (Wednesday)

  http://www.zaurusvip.com/

  Promotion code:  VS0002

Unfortunately, it looks like that's the only deal.
(e.g., no discounted accessories or anything)

Still, that's about $100 less than I've seen it anywhere (new, not used)!

Enjoy!

-bill!