Is it time to throw tomatoes?

Andrew argonaut at softhome.net
Tue Oct 15 15:57:30 PDT 2002

I agree with Augie, Lorie, and Christopher. We know that Rick
likes Linux and recognizes its value in the embedded market, so I
think it's safe to assume he'll still mention it as an
alternative to M$ whenever he has the opportunity. If he were
abandoning Linux entirely in favor of M$, then it would be a
different story.

That said, I have to admit it's kind of tempting to dig in my
trash and fish out that informative (read "veiled threat") letter
I got from the Business Software Alliance the other day and
forward it on to Rick, just to make sure he has no illusions
about the company he's dealing with.

A.