HTTP_WEFERER

Warren Raquel warquel at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 22 12:14:55 PDT 2002

I don't rely on HTTP_REFERER, it's just one of a few different safeguards.
All information is checked against a database and session cookies anyway, I
just use HTTP_REFERER to prevent direct access to some pages from offsite
(i.e. only refered to from specific pages within the site) to reduce some
headaches and that's after checking credentials. I'm just wondering why I
can't find more information on it on the web. :)

Warren Raquel MCP CCNA

- Just another geek.