Best Mail Reader

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Wed Oct 23 14:51:58 PDT 2002

I would very much enjoy a talk on the Zaurus.  I've seen the unit and played
with it, but still don't understand much of how the interface meets with
it's backend..  I would also like info on compiling code for it, etc..

- Christopher Wagner
chrisw at pacaids.com

Packaging Aids Corporation - Information Systems
P.O. Box 9144
San Rafael, CA 94912-9144
http://www.pacaids.com/
(415) 454-4868 x116