NBLUG Library ?

Ron Wickersham rjw at alembic.com
Thu Oct 24 15:42:06 PDT 2002

hi Dan,

this is not something i understand very well, but the problem shows up in
the structure and rules for the MARC records, which fit multi-valued
database model (like pick).

a search in the koha archives didn't yield the pages i read, but i did
find this link that sounds similar to the issues raised on the koha list:
http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/XML4Lib/archive/0112/0010.html

the current release of koha (1.2) can inport MARC records but splats the
fields out into a small subset of the full MARC potential.   a branch for
release next year (1.4) will have MARC tags as the internal form and so
far the development has gone to getting the records in and out.

-ron