RFC Compliance Doc

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Fri Oct 25 10:05:33 PDT 2002

<feeling the psychic vibe> I'm sensing... wait.. hmm. no, not
that...waitforit...ah!  A possible upcoming topic!

I would love to hear a meeting on the topic of RFC Compliance, it would also
be nice to hear some of the history of it as well..  Is someone willing to
give a talk on this subject?

- Christopher Wagner
chrisw at pacaids.com

Packaging Aids Corporation - Information Systems
P.O. Box 9144
San Rafael, CA 94912-9144
http://www.pacaids.com/
(415) 454-4868 x116