When IDG goes too far...

augie schwer at sonic.net
Thu Sep 5 09:57:06 PDT 2002

On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 09:38:10AM -0700, Dustin Mollo wrote:
> This morning, was my most interesting call.  It was from Dunn and Bradstreet
> wanting to update their records for the North Bay Linux Users Group.  You
> ever try to tell D&B that you aren't a real company nor are you a real
> non-profit?  I hate it when I don't fit into a box.  heh...

i gave my work phone number, and last week i got a call from them
wanting to "update" their info. the funny part is that the company
name and tittle i used was:

College Sucks Inc.
Chief Nerd

i guess they'll try anything.

--
"There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand
binary, and those who don't."

registered linux user #229905
Key fingerprint = 9815 AE19 AFD1 1FE7 5DEE  2AC3 CB99 2784 27B0 C072
gpg public key: http://www.sonic.net/schwer/schwer.asc