When IDG goes too far...

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Thu Sep 5 17:29:08 PDT 2002

It was my understanding that this is federal law that they comply with
"place me on your do not call list," not just a state thing, although I do
believe Colorado has stricter laws regarding telephone solicitation that the
agencies must comply with.

My 2 cents..

- Christopher Wagner
chrisw at pacaids.com

Packaging Aids Corporation - Information Systems
P.O. Box 9144
San Rafael, CA 94912-9144
http://www.pacaids.com/
(415) 454-4868 x116