[NBLUG/talk] [fwd] SVLUG Apr 2: Jim Reese: Google's Linux Infrastructure

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Apr 2 00:52:00 PST 2003

It seems that a dozen or so of us from the Sacramento and Davis area are
going to carpool down there.  (Some others LUGOD regulars who live a bit
closer will be showing up there, too.)

I thought I'd pass this on to NBLUG folks, since the announcement of this
talk was kind of short-notice, but since it's Google, I'm sure there's lots
of interest!!!

-bill!
pr at lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/