[NBLUG/talk] Debian vs. Others

Mark Street jet at sonic.net
Wed Apr 2 13:18:01 PST 2003

It would truly be of benefit for you to learn about the strengths and
weaknesses of all the popular Linux distributions.

Preference and freedom of choice is up to you once you learn what you like and
don't like about each one.

Not fair to pit Debian against the others.  How about;

Slackware vs. Others  ; )

In my lab I currently run 3 - Red Hat boxen (7.3, 8.0, 9)  2 - Debian 3 boxen,
1 - SuSE box and 1 - Windoze98 box.

--
Mark Street, D.C.
Red Hat Certified Engineer