[NBLUG/talk] Re: [roselug] Distributing OpenOffice to schools (fwd)

CalHerrmann calz at eskimo.com
Wed Aug 13 19:52:01 PDT 2003

I didn't think that the Berkeley LUG (CalLUG) would be so dead in the
middle of  the summer vacation.
Their website, "www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~linux/mirror" claims to have
been updated, but not evident! I will ask around.  On the recycle
subject, I did some time ago visit the Alameda computer recycle
center (in Oakland), impressive, couple of clever guys quite deep
into Linux.
Remember all, the recycle charges help to pay for somebody's time.
Cal