[NBLUG/talk] ATTN: Todd Carry: Talked to the Computer RecyclingCenter

ME dugan at passwall.com
Thu Aug 14 11:14:01 PDT 2003

Justin Thiessen said:
> <delurk>
> Hiya,
[chop]
> I just joined the talk list

Welcome to NBLUG! Glad you chose to join our list and we welcome your
input. You bring up some very good points, but since I have not kept up on
this thread, I won't try to answer for others.

(The purpose of this message is just to welcome you to the list.)

Welcome!

> PS - any other Justins on this list?  If I'm going to overload the
> namespace I can go by something else for clarity's sake.

I'm not sure. All I have is a list of e-mail addresses for those who are
subscribed, I do not have access to a DB of real names.

-ME