[NBLUG/talk] SSH to Fedora?

Dave Rohling dave at cloverstornetta.com
Mon Dec 1 16:57:00 PST 2003

Well, I already completely deleted the known_hosts file for that user and
that hadn't fixed it. Also, didn't mess with it for root, and root can still
get in. I really feel like this is another one of those Redhat
"Improvements". ;-) Hasn't anyone else upgraded to Fedora from Redhat 9.0?
I'm sure I'm missing something simple!

- Dave